We would love to get a feedback from you!!!

STAND A CHANCE TO WIN N5000 CREDIT

All you need to do is

1. Follow us on any of our social media pages on the left section of the screen
  2. Do a 1 min video stating the benefits of using kid monitor and post on our wall and yours too
  3. Use the hastag #kidmonitor and #safeschools

The top 10 post with the highest likes(above 100) and comments would be picked at the close of the term.

All participants would also get free login for the educational content site (www.education.com) for one year

Facebook: @Kidmonitorng or click Here to Follow

Instagram : @kid.monitor or click Here to Follow

201 thoughts on “We would love to get a feedback from you!!!

1. Doris Nwanne says:

This is so cool. Thank you. I will ask my daughter why she is clocking in at 2.58pm especially when school resumes at 12noon as I was informed.

2. DELESOLU ABAYOMI ISRAEL says:

This is very good and basic innovation to let the eyes of parents be on their children. This is making command secondary school Ikeja standout. Job to the management.

3. MRA. Adisa Oluwaseun says:

Nice one. Good improvement. God will continue to bless and protection all d management In Jesus name. Great CDSS IKEJI

4. Salau oluwabunmi says:

This is fantastic I really love this,cdss u are great,my HV been receiving the messages since last week not knowing this is wat is going on until my daughter told me.CDSS KEEP IT UP

5. Kofo Olaogun says:

This is a really wonderful, I’m so excited about it.
    Please I would like to find out where we can correct the names not spelt correctly. My son is SIJUOLA, but the write DUOLA.
    Please I would like it to be corrected. God bless CDSS. God bless the school management..

6. Michael Abutu says:

This is indeed a great development in CDSS IKEJA from me hear I say its a very welcome idea we parents really hope to see more improvements in the system weldone 👍.

7. Mrs Oladunni-Mohammad Bilqees Mopelola says:

This is very great. The management have done a great work and with this method the students will be more serious. #God Bless Nigeria #
    #God Bless CDSSI#
    #God Bless We Parents#
    #God Bless Our Children#.

8. Bashir Yahya Dankaka says:

Awesome, with this i have another confidence that our kids are more secure.
    Thanks to Saudi Nigeria for the remarkable upgrades.

9. Lawal Wahab says:

Alhamdulillaahi and congratulations to our Commandant, PTA members, school administrators for the immeasurable legacy.

10. Mr. Oluwasegun says:

This is so amazing and commendable. First World and top class tech, my kids are officially schooling abroad in Nigeria

11. Olubukola Olayiwola says:

Awesome! This innovation is quite impressive and it keeps one’s mind at rest as parent.

Question: Does my daughter who’s 5 years old understand this? Does she know when she clocks in/out?

Thank you.

12. Dossa John Emmanuel says:

It helps we the parents to know our children movement. May GOD continue to show his blessing upon his chosen ones…AMEN!

13. Mr Emmanuel Kolapo says:

Thanks so much for this great step, it will definitely help us a lot to know how kids movement, God bless the school managements!

14. Johnson Ajeka says:

This is a good but needs little correction. The 12:00:00 should be removed from the message. This is a welcome idea, God bless the management of the school.

15. Harirat says:

I was confused when I saw the msg till opened it this evening! Am so impressed and glad seeing this, promise to keep you updated.. Thanks to you ma!

16. Sharafa Lawal says:

This is a really lovely idea from Britarch school Abuja. Thank you for the innovation and continuous improvement. It really allows us to keep a timelines on the movement of our kids. Kudos.

17. Mr omoniyi olajide says:

I noticed I have been getting this alart since last week but not understand well,pls can you put me true thank you

18. Pastor PETER AGBOOLA T. says:

Good morning all, my name is Pastor PETER AGBOOLA I really want to commend you for bringing this type of thing up, it’s very wonderful and informative.
    But please I have 4 kids in the school and I only receives for only 2 of them.

19. Mariam Bako says:

It a beautiful development. Thanks you so much for this initiative.
    It give me more confidence in the administration of the school

20. Aderibole Samuel says:

This is wonderful and unique God will continue to bless the management of the school in Jesus name